We are a family owned and operated business – we aim to provide excellence in client service, with a team of dedicated individuals that are passionate about fire safety.
With Sam as a licensed Certifier and with 30 years’ combined experience in certifying, installing, testing and maintaining all types of commercial fire systems – high rises, schools, hospitals, government buildings, stadiums, shopping centres, airports and so on – our experience is second to none. We are also an approved contractor with Queensland Urban Utilities.
We also have unparalleled technical knowledge – as a licensed Certifier, Sam Hannant has a passion for community safety in the fire industry. He is involved at industry level as follows:
- Councillor on the Master Plumbers’ Association of Queensland;
- Member of the MPAQ Fire Committee;
- Member of the QBCC Fire Committee; and
- Represents Master Plumbers’ Australia on the Australian Standards Committee for four (4) different Australian Standards:
- AS2419.1-2005 – Fire hydrant installations system design, installation and commissioning;
- AS1851-2012 – Routine service of fire protection systems and equipment;
- AS2304-2011 – Water storage tanks for fire protection systems; and
- AS291-2013 – Fixed fire protection installations – pump set systems.
Sam has also acted as an expert witness in several legal and insurance matters related to the fire industry in recent years.
We service all areas of Queensland and New South Wales at any time of day or night.
Please contact us to discuss how we can assist you with your fire safety needs.
(QBCC Licence 15041058)